Thursday, July 26, 2012

Avon Ideal Luminous Blush in Peach and Cool Plum Swatches

Avon does have some great products but a pet peeve of mine is that their catalogues are such a dud. I mean, if you are looking for a specific shade, chances are that you won't end up with what you want exactly.

This month, their Ideal Luminous Blush is on sale. The special intro price is listed at P319, from a regular price of P370, so you save P51. These blushes are 6.23g each, so you are getting a lot of product, and it has SPF 15 to boot. You can choose from three shades, Peach, Rose Lustre and Cool Plum.

I have two of these blushes, Cool Plum and Peach and while I will be reviewing them in a few weeks or so, I thought I'd share some swatches just in case you were thinking of getting these while they are still on sale.



Avon Luminous Blush in Peach (left) and Cool Plum (right)
Skin swatches: Peach on the left, Cool Plum on the right. Pardon my inadequate photography skills but both blushes have quite a lot of shimmer in them, which does not really show in the photos. However, the glitter is fine and not at all chunky like NARS Super Orgasm


Skin Swatches with flash.

Peach is a true peach that does not pull coral at all. Cool Plum is a very cool light pink and I see some blue in it. Both have fine silver glitters that blends well. The Avon catalogue images makes these appear rather matte, because as you can see here, the glitters don't really show up that well, unless you happen to have awesome skills with a DSLR. But I'm telling you, it's pretty shimmery so if you were looking for something matte, pass up on these. They swatch pretty sheerly though, so it's certainly doable for daytime.

Do you think you will be grabbing this?

1 comment:

  1. I might get the peach one for myself, and the plum one for my mom.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...